Thursday, October 2, 2008

What can i put on my face to remove acne

« ...The most important thing to remember about fighting acne is that it does take time. If you do not see important in a couple of days do not stop treatment. It may take weeks before you see any change at all....
...Let's face it - acne can be incredibly annoying. It lowers your self-esteem and there's nothing worse than waking up and seeing a new zit in the mirror! However, not all hope is lost - there are ways that you can clear your skin completely....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I'll admit I did some crazy stuff during my search... In the end, the answer was right under my nose all the time; The right system using foods and food strategies, and the proper understanding of how the human body functions as it's own healing mechanism. That did the trick....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: neck acne, herbs for hormonal acne, homemade acne soap recipe

No comments: